PRIVACY AND COOKIES ON OUR SITES
We respect the privacy of our users and want them to feel safe when using our websites.
- When you visit our websites, so-called cookies may be saved on your computer’s hard drive. cookies, i.e. small text files sent by our server or the Google server.
- We do not collect or process information saved on your computer and sent from our server.
- In addition to the cookies sent from our server, Google cookies are sent via our websites, which are used to adjust the advertisements displayed in Google modules to your interests.
- You can disable the storage of all or some cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser.
- If you decide to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services available on our websites, especially those requiring login. However, disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing the pages on our websites.
How to disable cookies
- in the browser Opera
- in the browserFirefox
- in the browser Chrome
- in the browser Internet Explorer
- in the browser Safarii
If you use a mobile device (phone, smartphone, tablet), please review your privacy options in the documentation on your device manufacturer’s website.